VitaHealth introduces the latest softgel technology in Omega 3,6,9. The new advancement presents you with animal-free softgels made with tapioca, a starch derived from the root of cassava plant, to suit your vegan needs and other benefits.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is tapioca softgel made of?
Tapioca starch softgel is made of cassava roots.
2. Is tapioca softgel suitable for vegetarian and vegan?
Yes, it contains no animal derivatives or any form of genetic modification.
3. Is tapioca a stable ingredient?
Yes, it is a stable ingredient and will not induce any form of cross-linking reactions. It tends to remain highly stable under thermal duress.
4. How tapioca softgel compare to other vegetable softgel?
Tapioca softgel is a healthier option over other options such as carrageenan softgel, which has been linked to gastrointestinal discomforts. Tapioca starch, on the other hand, has been proven to solve these issues.
5. How does tapioca softgel help with gastrointestinal health?
Tapioca is rich in fibres, which can help with excess acidity, ulcers and indigestion. The starch is also beneficial for easing gastrointestinal discomforts like pain and burning in the stomach.
6. Why tapioca softgel has a cloudy surface? Is it safe for consumption?
The kinetics of water absorption in starch may lead to the formation of white cast film on the softgel surface. Rest assured that this shall be a natural property and should not affect the product quality and efficacy.