In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the course of your dealings with VitaHealth Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd (“VHS”, “we”, “our” or “us”) as our valued customer, member and participant in programs organized by VHS, you may be asked to provide data and information about yourself (“Personal Data”) to enable us to enter into a transaction with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in connection with our business.
NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Such Personal Data may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include information concerning name, age, date of birth, identity card number, gender, address, occupation, contact information and email address.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- to send you information related to our products, promotions and events through various communication channels such as email, telephone calls, text messages or social media;
- to deliver notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products;
- to assess your application for, and administer your participation in the program and/or contest organized by VHS;
- to conduct internal record keeping;
- to facilitate communications between VHS and you;
- to respond to your queries;
- to allow you to utilize features of the website, if and when you choose to do so;
- to meet any legal or regulatory requirements related to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of our Group.
The provision of Personal Data is voluntary. The failure to supply such Personal Data will:-
- result in us being unable to provide you with the notices, services and/or products requested;
- result in us being unable to update you on our latest product launches, promotions and events;
- result in us being unable to process your application for our program and/or contest.
The Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you, hereby, consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:-
- any person to whom we are compelled to do so under law;
- any related companies and subsidiaries of VHS, including those to be established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- our appointed service or product providers as may be necessary or appropriate.
The security of your Personal Data is our priority. We shall keep and process your Personal Data in the manner described in this policy. We endeavour to implement appropriate administrative and security measures to safeguard, protect and secure your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
DATA TRANSFER & SHARING
We are committed to protect your privacy. We do not sell your Personal Data to any third parties. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our Group or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right of access and correction with respect to your Personal Data held by us. In this respect, you may:
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data be retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that we specify or explain its policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
We will need to validate the identity of anyone making an access request, to ensure that we do not provide your information to anyone who does not have the right to that information.
Enquiries concerning Personal Data collected by us, including written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data, should be addressed to:
|(65) 6278 2778
|(65) 6275 7807
|Block 26 Kallang Place #05-04/07 Kallang Basin Industrial Estate Singapore 339157.