- Bee propolis is a natural resinous substance collected by bees from leaf buds and tree barks to line the beehive; acts as a natural defense to prevent infections in the honeycomb.
- Bee propolis is rich in natural-harvest vitamins, minerals, protein, and amino acids.
- Bee propolis has been widely used for its immune-boosting and disease-fighting abilities.
- It has significant levels of flavonoids which account for the antioxidant properties to help scavenge free radicals.
- Bee propolis works by building a protective barrier against unwelcome intruders inside the human body.
- Bee propolis provides preventive support especially during cold and flu season.
- Recommended for individuals who have a weakened body.