- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble molecule which exists naturally in mitochondria, powerhouse of the cells found in the organs that require the most energy such as the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- CoQ10 production in the body declines with age.
- CoQ10 plays an important role in generation of energy, which is needed to drive a number of critical cellular processes and maintenance of proper body functions.
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant which protects all cells from oxidative stress and reduces the risk of diseases and age-related conditions resulting from free-radical damage.
- CoQ10 prevents oxidation of LDL, the major cholesterol-carrying blood lipid.
- Trans CoQ10 is identical to our body’s own CoQ10, making it more readily absorbed by the body.
- CoQ10 50mg may reduce the frequency of mild migraines.
- Recommended for individuals who always feel tired; or on statin drugs.