- Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is derived from the seeds of the evening primrose plant, providing a rich source of omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- EPO has been used for hundreds of years to support women’s health and general well-being owing to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- EPO is known to enhance skin health by helping to maintain skin hydration and relieve skin dryness.
- EPO supports hormonal balance and relieves discomforts of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopausal syndrome.
- EPO is used to nourish nails, hair and scalp.
- Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant which preserves the freshness of EPO.
This is a supplement product advertisement.