- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy bodily system.
- Vitamin C promotes wound healing as it is one of the key components for collagen formation in the body.
- Vitamin C assists in the absorption of iron.
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral essential for normal growth and development, proper functioning of bodily system, and wound healing.
- Rutin and Hespiridin increase bioavailability and assimilation of vitamin C in the body, enhancing its antioxidant potency.
- Suitable for those who find normal vitamin C upsets their stomach or those suffering from gastric problems.