- The red yeast rice is a rice product produced by the fermentation of a strain of yeast known as Monascus purpureus.
- Red yeast rice has been prized for its powerful health-promoting properties for hundreds of years.
- Red yeast rice contains monacolin K, a substance known for its health-promoting properties.
- Red yeast rice helps improve blood circulation and alleviate indigestion, contributing to overall good health.
- Plant sterols helps removal of cholesterol in the body.
- Recommended for individuals who seek to maintain healthy blood cholesterol and lipid level.