- Royal jelly is the gelatinous secretion from worker bees in the beehive, which serves as the principal food for the queen bee, accounting for the queen bee’s extended longevity and fertility. The queen bee lives 40 times longer than its worker bees and produces at least 2,000 eggs every day.
- Royal jelly is a nutrient-dense nature’s superfood containing carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, minerals and vitamins, which help boost energy and vitality.
- Royal jelly contains 10-HDA, a bioactive component which possesses anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties, which help promote general well-being.
- Royal jelly helps increase skin moisture and boost collagen production, essential for promoting healthy and youthful skin.
- Royal jelly contains antioxidants which fight the signs of ageing.
- Lyophilised royal jelly is made directly from fresh royal jelly that is freeze-dried immediately upon collection to lock in all the essential nutrients for optimum freshness, purity and efficacy.
- Royal jelly helps support skin healing due to its anti-microbial property.
- Royal jelly helps protect the skin from UV rays and supports collagen production.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain skin health and often feel tired, or lead a hectic lifestyle.