- Pine Bark is made from the bark of a European coastal pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine.
- Grape seed is sourced from the tiny seeds of red grapes Vitis vinifera.
- Pine Bark and Grape Seed are rich sources of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs).
- OPCs are strong antioxidants which help maintain healthy, smooth and vibrant glowing skin.
- Acerola is a good source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is known to provide antioxidant support and boost collagen production.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid may help to restore a renewed skin appearance and improve skin texture and tone.
- L-Glutathione exerts skin-whitening and skin-lightening effect due to its role in inhibition of dark pigment production.
- Fish collagen is highly absorbable by human body and provides amino acids which are needed for collagen production.
- Horsetail stem, a natural source of Silica, as well as elemental Silica from two forms. Silica is required for the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, particularly skin, tendons and bone.
- Vitamin A, Zinc and Selenium are nutrients that are important for the maintenance of healty immunity and skin.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.