- Turmeric has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for its health-promoting properties.
- Turmeric has long been prized for its antioxidant and promote healthy inflammatory response.
- HydroCurc® utilises LipiSperse® technology which allows curcuminoids to freely disperse in water for maximum absorption in the body.
- Turmeric counteracts free radicals in two ways: prevention of free radical formation; and quenching of preformed radicals.
- Turmeric helps alleviate joint pain.
- Boswellia serrata, a resin herbal extract from the boswellia tree, has long been used to manage joint pain and inflammation.
- Bromelain, a group of enzymes derived from the pineapple fruit or stem, is widely used as an analgesic agent to manage joint pain.
- Chicken cartilage extract is a rich source of type-II collagen, the key building block for cartilage, which helps reduce joint friction.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring polysaccharide found in most connective tissues, including the synovial fluid.
- Recommended for individuals who experience joint pain or require an antioxidant boost.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.