- Vitamin C aids in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron.
- Vitamin C is commonly used for cold and flu support.
- Citrus bioflavonoids increase bioavailability and assimilation of vitamin C in the body, enhancing its antioxidant potency.
- Rosehips are a rich source of vitamin C
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain general health.
- Vitamin C 1000mg is suitable for vegetarian.
This is a supplement product advertisement.