- Celery seed contains 3-n-butlyphthalide (3-n-B) which helps neutralise uric acid crystals.
- Celery seed contains anti-inflammatory properties which helps reduce joint pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is a natural source of salicin which helps provide analgesic effect to relieve pains and aches naturally.
- Devil’s claw root possesses strong analgesic effects which help relieve joint pain and inflammation.
- Burdock root has a long history of use for relieving joint pain owing to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chickweed has been used to relieve pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Recommended for individuals who suffer from joint pain and high blood uric acid.