- Celery is a nutrient-dense plant which has long been revered for its health-promoting properties.
- Celery Seed contains 3-n-Butylphthalide (3nB) which helps neutralise uric acid crystals and support healthy joints.
- Celery Seed also improves blood flow by relaxing the muscles around the arteries and expanding the blood vessels.
- White Willow Bark and Devil’s Claw have been used to help to relieve joint discomforts.
- Burdock and Chickweed act as blood purifiers which help eliminate toxins from the blood.