- Du Zhong or Eucommia is a popular Chinese herb used primarily to strengthen the back and muscles.
- Glucosamine is required for the formation of healthy cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps to protect cartilage and maintains fluid content in joint cartilage which acts as a shock absorber.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) provides an organic form of sulfur, required for the formation of cartilage.
- Calcium and manganese help to build strong healthy bones.
- Hydrolyzed collagen contains all the amino acids needed by the body to synthesis collagen which is the main component of cartilage.
- VitaKneeTM J75 proprietary blend is made up of boswellin extract, turmeric extract, bromelain, ginger and white willow extract.
- Boswellin helps to support optimal knee joint structure and function.
- Turmeric, a spice commonly used in Indian cuisine which is rich in curcuminoids. It provides antioxidant support and helps relieve joint discomforts.
- Ginger provides anti-inflammatory support for joints.
- White willow and bromelain help to support healthy knee joint.
- A flexible dose according to individual needs
- Suitable for elderly, athletes, dancer and those who jog, do yoga or play sports regularly.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.