- Turmeric has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for its health-promoting properties.
- Turmeric has long been prized for its potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Turmeric extract contains 3 key natural-occurring curcuminoids – curcumin, demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC).
- Turmeric is useful for relieving joint discomforts due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- Turmeric provides antioxidant support and protect the body from free-radical damage.
- Turmeric is useful in relieving gastrointestinal discomfort and supporting healthy digestion.
- Turmeric helps support healthy blood sugar management.
- Suitable for everyone who wish to maintain general health.