- Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs are important structural components that make up cell membranes; responsible for their integrity and fluidity.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cells in the body.
- DHA is one of the major building blocks in brain which helps to improve memory, learning ability and slow down brain cell degeneration.
- Omega-3 is useful for eye health and relief of dry-eye syndrome.
- Omega-3 reduces the risk of heart problems by lowering the risk of blood clots and irregular heartbeat.
- Molecularly distillation removes impurities and contaminants, providing higher levels of purity and stability.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.