- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids present naturally in the macula of the retina which is responsible for vision and visual acuity.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin may help to slow down vision degeneration due to aging.
- Bilberry is well-known for its long use for eye and visual health.
- Bilberry have beneficial effects on night vision and circulatory system around the eyes.
- Eyebright is an European wild plant which helps to improve microcirculation in the eyes.
- Chinese Wolfberry, also known as Gouqizi, helps in improving eyesight due to its antioxidant properties.
- Grape Seed is rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), it helps to relieve tired eyes and healthy blood circulation.
- Vitamin A helps protect the surface of the eye (cornea) and supports clear night vision.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.