- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which helps maintain healthy, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy bodily system.
- Vitamin C is an important factor in the production of collagen.
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral essential for metabolize carbohydrates, fats and protein.
- Zinc helps in the maintenance of good health.
- Both vitamin C and zinc work together to strengthen the body.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain good health.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.