- Turmeric has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for its health-promoting properties.
- Turmeric has long been prized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Turmeric and its active components, curcumin, are beneficial for supporting healthy blood sugar level.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented turmeric extract standardised to contain 95% curcuminoids – curcumin, demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC) – offering better consistency, quality and integrity for optimal protection to the biological systems.
- Turmeric extract helps alleviate joint pain through the inhibition of the action of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) without causing any gastrointestinal side effects.
- Turmeric assists in the management of inflammation. Inflammation can be characterized by swelling, redness, pain, heat and loss of function.
- BioPerine® is a standardised extract of black pepper containing not less than 95% piperine.
- BioPerine® significantly enhances the bioavailability of curcumin through increased absorption.
- Recommended for individuals who experience joint pain or wish to support general well-being.