- Glucosamine may help increase joint mobility and decrease joint discomforts such as joint stiffness.
- Glucosamine helps maintain joint health and is required for the formation of cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps to protect cartilage and maintains fluid content in joint cartilage which acts as a shock absorber.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) provides an organic form of sulfur, required for the formation of cartilage and relief of joint discomforts.
- Taking 2 tablets daily provides therapeutic dose of 1500mg glucosamine and 1200mg chondroitin.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.